If you are looking for a quick, fresh meal look no further than these roasted shrimp skewers. These shrimp are flavorful with tons of lemon and garlic plus our signature Cajun Seasoning! They are perfect on their own, on a salad, or along side roasted vegetables. Shrimp can be either hot or cold.
Check out the recipe below.
Roasted Shrimp Skewers
- 1 lb. large shrimp (21/25) peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 sprigs thyme stemmed and chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water for 15 minutes to prevent burning. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium size bowl whisk together half of the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, kosher salt, paprika, red pepper flakes, granulated garlic, granulated onion, black pepper, garlic, and thyme until well combined. Continue whisking while slowly drizzling in olive oil. Add shrimp to marinade and turn to coat shrimp until completed covered. Set aside.
- Set oven to 400°. Assemble shrimp by removing skewers from water and drying on paper towels. Spear 5-6 shrimp onto each skewer and lay on baking sheet.
- Roast for 5 minutes. Flip over skewers. Roast for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven and squeeze lemon over shrimp.
Roasted shrimp skewers pair perfectly with roasted asparagus for a lite and fresh meal. The asparagus can be roasted on the same pan as the shrimp for easy cooking and clean up.
Please let us know how you like our roasted shrimp recipe. Also, for more recipes, ideas, and quick tips click here!