All over the country we are coming out of a long winter and the weather is finally starting to warm up. And you know what that means? That means its time to spend more time outside, having fun and getting some sun. But after grabbing all that sun, you’ll need to cool down and we can’t think of a better way to do that than with a Tropical Fruit Frosé. But what, you say, is a Frosé? Simply put, Frose is frozen rosé wine; a mashup between a frozen cocktail and that summer wine that just seems to be everywhere these days.
Click here to check out more great drink recipes.
Tropical Fruit Frosé
- Blender or Magic Bullet
- 2 heaping cups Frozen Tropical Fruit
- 1½ cups Rosé wine (your preference)
- 2 tsp Triple Sec
- ½ cup White Cranberry Juice
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- Put all ingredients into your blender and blend for about 60 seconds until smooth.
- Pour the frosé evenly into glasses and serve immediately
Feel free to experiment with both the choice of fruit used as well as the dryness of the Rosé.