If you love margaritas then you will love these quick and easy lime sorbet margaritas. They are delicious and so simple to make. All you need to do is scoop lime sorbet into a cute glass and pour in a bit of triple sec and your fav tequila and BOOM! You’ve got sweet and sour margaritas that your guests will adore. And just like pockets on a dress, you can eat this drink with a spoon.
These lime sorbet margaritas are all about the presentation. I found these glasses at Homegoods for just a few dollars.
Strawberrry Hennessy Margaritas
- 1 pint fresh strawberries hulled
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 2 tablespoons Hennessy Cognac choose your favorite!
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- Place strawberries, water, and sugar into a blender. Blend until smooth. Strain into a measuring cup to remove the seeds.
- Add ice, strained strawberry puree, lime juice, Hennessy, and Grand Marnier to blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses. Garnish with strawberry and lime. Serve immediately.
Adding a sugar rim to the glass is a great way to add a little lagniappe to any drink. The key to sugar and salt rimming is to moisten the rim of the glass enough to make the sugar stick to it. It is a simple process that really adds a lot to a drink.
This recipe doesn’t leave anyone out. For kids or those guests that do not prefer alcohol you can substitute the triple sec and tequila with you favorite lemon lime soda.
Flavor options are limitless here. You can mix and match the sorbet with one scoop of lime and another scoop of another flavor. This margarita will be great with peach, strawberry, pineapple, or raspberry! So delicious!!!
This is also a great place for flavored syrup. Just add a splash to the bottom of the glass before adding the sorbet and enjoy!
You can scoop the sorbet into each glass in advance and keep them in the freezer until you are ready to serve. Remove from the freezer and add the triple sec and tequila. Serve immediately!
We hope you enjoy your lime sorbet margaritas. Click here for more drink recipes.